我说

小弟真的不玩tag了,一方面是欠太多了,另一方面是每次玩了都精疲力尽。aduh,我负荷不了。

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged

Good morning, today is a nice day also.
This is my first time tagged by a blogger friend since i started to blog.
Thanks AKIRA for your KINDNESS.
I shall give out my first time now.
Hahas. The game starts now.

1. What date is it?
Today is the second day of November. Urghhh. SPM is just around the corner and peeping at me.

2. What time did you wake up?
7.58am. Because I went to have breakfast with my lovely family. Wheeeeee.

3. Did you go somewhere yesterday?
I went to Ku-an-tan Pa-ra-de.

4. What did you do there?
I bought toys. Toys in egg. yipeee.

5. Are you mature or immature?
Erm.. Am I mature? Or immature? I don't know. But I know I am NAIVE.

6. What do you call your mom n dad?
' mummy ' and ' papa ' for sure.

7. Are you an only child?
Narh. I have a big brother and a little sister. And I love them so much.

8. Where do you go shopping?
Anywhere as long there are things i want and CHEAP.

9. Do you like school?
I like my school, my class, my classmate, my other friends and the chinese society but not the teacher.

10. Do you like books?
Yesssss. I LOVE books!! You should be like that also.

11. Do you want to get married?
Hmmm.. Depends on the GOD to decide. Just leave to the FATE.

12. With whom?
My love one. The only one.

13. Are you spoiled?
Part portion of me says YES. Another part says NO. So??

14. What's the most flattering compliment you ever get?
I am a humble boy. *cough* I don't remember any of those compliments already.

15. Only girl/boy in the family?
Nope. And I don't hope for.

16. if you were to marry a celebrity, who would it be?
Oh my gosh!! I have chances like that? i will give this chance to my friend. =P

17. Would you like to meet Josh Hartnett?
Who is this Josh Hartnertt? Can I meet with Dan Brown?

18. Where do you think your best friend is?
He is now at home for sure.

19. When was the last time you talked to your best friend?
Two days ago and he did not answer my question yet.

20. You think he/she needs you now?
Nope. He kinda person of not hoping help from others.

21. What do you want for your birthday?
Just simply wishes and I received the BEST wishes from my friends this year. I love you all.

22. if you were to buy a car, which car would it be?
Can I have a MINI COOPER? I haven't get my car lincense yet though.

23. A duet with heart evangelista?
Narh. I don't know her and I prefer JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT

24. Do you wear makeup?
Nope. Maybe yes if I am a model. XD

25. What lip balm do you use?
I use HONEY. Just kidding.

26. Would you get a tattoo?
Who knows.

27. Belly pierce?
Absolutely NO for me.

28. How many kids do you want?
Three or four. I hope to have twins.

29. Do you have any homework?
Yup. I only finished 1/4 homework of this year. Who cares. I'm gonna face my SPM next week.

30. Any song that you're listening to?
IF I WERE A BOY by BEYONCE. I am really a boy in reality.

31. Do you believe in spells?
Yup. Wishes from deepest part of our heart are the spells that will work.

32. Where do you want to go now?
HONGKONG. I am not satisfied from shopping yet. I want to go again.


This is my first tag ever. So, i will not pass this tag to anybody for this time. I hope to get an interesting tag for next time. Hehe.

For last but not least, thanks AKIRA again.

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

呵呵, 我下次再TAG你啦...
因为我在筹备着自己创作的TAG呢...

你要去考SPM了啊? 要加油哦!!!

HansonLi said...

- akira :
自己创作??
记得放些有趣的问题哦。
期待你的tag。
嘻嘻
谢谢你的支持
我会加油的。 ^^