我说

小弟真的不玩tag了,一方面是欠太多了,另一方面是每次玩了都精疲力尽。aduh,我负荷不了。

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happiness brought by the east wind

Listening to : Sia - Day Too Soon

As I mentioned before, my mum and dad are in KL already. My big brother which is staying in Wangsa Maju had come along also. The cute little sister that baby-sitted by my mum followed too.

Oh gosh, my mum brought a lot of stuff to KL. Sambal and some cooking ingredients for my kai ma.Soft candy, biscuit, and various kind of junk food( not something like Pringles potato chips but something like kacang putih ) to satisfy the need of my always-to be-itchy mouth. My mum even prepared a proper lunch back in Kuantan for us. All we have to do is heat them up and eat.

After lunch time and some chit-chat session, we went to IKEA for some shopping. Craps, the roads and parking area are full with cars. Cars are in anywhere! This can't be help since it was a public holiday. So, we took almost a century to find our parking before we can get our feet step into the mall.

My mum and dad are terrified by the crowd when we about to enter IKEA. But still, we did enjoy our shopping session and bought some things.

The most important event is I finally get the chance to try the famous IKEA currypuff( jakun-ness 100% ). Ermm... It is nice, but not as delicious as the rumor said. I think the currypuff that on sale at Taman Gelora in Kuantan is way more tasty than this IKEA currypuff.

Night time, we went to Umai-ya the japanese restaurant to have our dinner. The dinner was delicious but I don't think mum and dad like it as I did since they are not really that into japanese cuisines. Though, we stuffed all those food into our stomach.

After that, we dropped by 100 yen the japanese store to get something. I wish I could have the ice cream that is selling in the shop. But I couldn't because i'm too full for that sinfull desire( ice cream is fattening ). At there, I did buy something for my mum and little sister with my own money.

Just about we reached home, kai ma took little sister to Carefour for toy hunting. Kai ma bought some dolls and toys for her and she is extremely happy now. Isn't that wonderful?

Me and my brother just finished an artistic movie by the way. More about this will be posted later.

Now, is a taboo for me to mention about how Vivien being scared by banana trees and asking her dad to fetch her in the middle of the night from her friend's house( although i did explain 2~3 times in front of everyone ). Because of that, she has a ONE MONTH SHOPPING BAN now. But according to the non-logical explaination, the promise was make on the last day of April and she has fulfilled the promise as April is finish.

Eh? Have I mentioned that Vivien scare of some banana trees? Oh well, is not like she gonna kill me if I keep talking about the same thing.

The day after a well sleep continue with KLCC as the destination, night~ =D

15 comments:

AhTHenG said...

poor Vivien -.-''
waaa rm600++ for a dinner.....
I've never been IKEA b4 ......
awwwwww.........
currypuff hahasss....
60 sen per piece...
i can buy a thousand pieces with that rm600++

Shetyan said...

which are u staying now?

翊菱 said...

变成英文的部落格了,
呵呵,
好久没来你家坐坐了,
欢迎吗??^^

fufu said...

wow.... did your mom bring coconut biscuits?? i like it so much!!! =p i miss kuantan already *p* wanna go to rainbow falls

冒牌周武王ΨomsΨ said...


是什么电影呢?

Akira 思胜 said...

ONE MONTH SHOPPING BAN? 能做到吗? 哈哈...

Vivien said...

HAHAHA YOU WTF, eh very scary lah that time! and the shopping ban is considered, FINISH ok! ;D ;D

hahah wtf! :D

AZ said...

哈哈,
最近都用英语呢,
我想用都不行,
is和are都分不清~@.@~

我好久没去购物了呢~

Unknown said...

我买了很多叶子饼回来。。。很好吃!!!至于林明山。。。很遗憾的看不到日出。。。

S型•樱戈子 said...

wowowowow!!!
studying in KL nw harr...
hw is ur life dere?
pity weiyin missing home bloody much naa~~~

小虫 said...

IKEA curry puff already not as tasty as the history LOL XD

3ugene said...

i thought IKEA was the main place whr u buy house equipment...got currypuff somemore =,=

zzhen said...

寫中文
這樣我比較可以一看明白
哈哈

Mitch Tay said...

哈!没关系的~你也剪啦~
我们来做个“兄弟头”。。呵呵!

Unknown said...

我到现在都还是没去过100 yen shop= =
==