我说

小弟真的不玩tag了,一方面是欠太多了,另一方面是每次玩了都精疲力尽。aduh,我负荷不了。

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The hidden time capsule

Listening to : Natalie Merchant - Motherland

When i was watching those document papers slip out piece by piece from the photostat machine, my little tiny brain had recall back certain memory in sudden.

Few weeks ago, we went back to Pasir Panjang in Negeri Sembilan ( hometown of my mum and kai ma ) for tomb sweeping. On the way home, Vivien asked me how she would be after 10 years.

Seriously, I think she gonna own few tens of credit card, few wardrobes stuffed with uncountable clothes/shoes and surely will be in debt( LARGE amount of debt ). Her friends have the same thought as well. So, Vivien Tan you better find a well-paid job or a rich guy as your boyfriend.

Then, how about myself?

I don't have any idea about that actually since i took a path which leads to numerous of unknown. If i have choose to further my study in accounting, the ME after ten years will be predictable then.

Back to 10 years ago which is year 1999( 8 years old ), I was damn ambitious to be a scientist that time. I wish i can invent lot of machines in order to help people and find out the way to get rid of those incurable sickness. Oh gosh, i was such an innocent and naive boy back then. Accountant was another option i have filled into the blank space. This is because accountant seems can earn a lot of money under influence of my kai ye. This has shown the realistic side of myself.

But right now, neither of these two will be my future job.

So, have you achieved what you wished for in ten years before? And how do you think I would be after ten years?






* Mum and dad are coming to KL tomorrow. Wheeeeeee =D

10 comments:

Chi Leong said...

你父母来
你一定很开心了

fufu said...

hahahaa...my ambitious was to be a lawyer/policeman/pilot... ended up studying civil engineering... erm... and now jobless >.< anyway... just wish i could foresee my future... ~*

Nick尼克仔 said...

哈哈,十年前的我是要当律师。
十年后的我还是回到了这一点。
但是目的是不一样啦!
只是目标还是一样咯。
呵呵
十年后的我?
律师,出色的律师。

Akira 思胜 said...

以前我梦想做医生咯, 不过现在却不是, 哈哈...

AhTHenG said...

me is like no specific ambition...
cause during elementary school... i was like blur blur... and copy others' ambition ==''
now a.... u know it 1 =D
see la ~ ! if my biology is good then maybe nutritionist.....gua......

14 said...

其实,目前要达到的。。已经达到了

未来要做什么。。还在想够。。。
打算作老师。。哈阿

karenc 采茶女 said...

我几乎忘了我小时候的梦想了。5年前的就达到了。

Unknown said...

haha!!! Maybe 10 years of you still like that naive le... Haha!!!

CY 希外 said...

我还在想着要往哪个方向发展,好烦,考了SPM我再想清楚。
很开心能和家人团圆吧?

Unknown said...

few years ago i want to be psychologist, now i still wonder whether i can study that..