我说

小弟真的不玩tag了,一方面是欠太多了,另一方面是每次玩了都精疲力尽。aduh,我负荷不了。

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Look at the clock

Friday, I went through my second orientation day in The One Academy. The principal gave a talk and he does talk a lot as other principals. But, the speech of the principal was quite interesting and funny. The most important, he does has points.

After some briefing about other stuffs, we get to know the separation of classes. Me and my friend, Kai Lee were separated into different classes. I'm relieved another friend we knew during the orientation is in the same class with her. Myself also started to get some new friends as well.

My class is CD0905-3 and I have 8 subjects to learn in the first semester. Below is my class timetable.

Monday :
Drawing 1 : 2.30pm-6.30pm

Tuesday :
Design 1 : 10.00am-1.00pm , History of Art & Design 1 : 2.30pm-4.30pm

Wednesday :
Language & Communication Skills 1 : 2.00pm-4.00pm , Computer Graphic Design 1 : 4.30pm-7.30pm

Thursday :
Pengajian Malaysia : 9.30am-12.30pm , Figure Studies 1 : 2.30pm-6.30pm

Friday :
Finished Art : 2.00pm-5.00pm


As you can see, most of my classes end in the evening. So, by the time I reached home is already moonlight tanning session.

Besides my wallet, watch and handphone, student ID has become another important thing that I have to bring out almost everyday. This is because the student ID is needed for a student of TOA to enter anyplace in the school.

Hopefully everything gonna be fine starting next monday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, we went to Times Square to do some shopping. Willy boy bought some toys which cost few hundreds ringgit. He bought the action figure set that I'm holding in the picture since I want to buy one part of it so desperately. The Box is so huge until i have to hug it like that. Willy boy also bought me the old Giroro action figure I missed last time.

Sunday, I gonna visit the cinema of Sunway Piramid for a movie with Kai Lee and maybe the new friends. Night.

22 comments:

Unknown said...

加油哦!
享受你的新学年!

7号街隐士 said...

Finally...all the best in your studies!

Yean Foong said...

aiyo... make me remember my uni life tim... enjoy lah~!

AZ said...

haha,din celebrate mother's day with ur kai ma n family?
or u go watch movie at the afternoon?

小虫 said...

小心 Finished art...它会折磨到你哭叻!!哈哈哈哈

♥ Dαphïηə ♥ said...

1st time visiting here~^^
all the best ya~
nice blog~i link u ad lo~^^

AhTHenG said...

all da best all da best all da best !

karenc 采茶女 said...

都在下午的话就不怕睡不醒了。要加油喔~

Vivien said...

HAHAHA PENGAJIAN MALAYSIA AT 9.30AM!
YOUR ONLY MORNING CLASS ^^

Unknown said...

wow... starting a new wonderful life di... All the best ya~! BTW, the classes in TOA quite pack actually...

KazkiBear said...

wah..ur table~erbs..i like STPM~lol
keroro!!! i like tamama..so cute

Jason said...

嗨。
我是个新的博客。请多多支持。
One Academy不是就读design的吗。
我有个朋友也是那里毕业的。
也希望你顺顺利利毕业啦。
http://jason-csy.blogspot.com

歪歪 aka Kay said...

你的時間都是下午耶= =
如果我開學那時時間表也是如此,
那就慘了~~~

加油

Akira 思胜 said...

呵呵, 买了军曹的哦!

thomas said...

爽到,下午的課。。。加油,不像我那樣子,早上八點上到下午八點,唉。。。但是,現在我假期了。。。哈哈。。。

七仔 CJ said...

加油哦~

Nick尼克仔 said...

上课很忙吧?
加油哦!
那个玩具真的是~
童心未泯。
哈哈~
努力朝着梦想狂奔哦!

十六 Keaton said...

除了拜二和拜四
其他的都是在下午
這樣就不用擔心了
可以睡遲遲了

Cedric Ang said...

I also want to hug it ..

zzhen said...

下課晚了要小心

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Class duration is weird, or in other word, is very long. Normally should control at 90 minutes for a class, at least student won't feel tired/sleepy.

迷迭香 said...

wonder wat is Pengajian Malaysia for....o.O