我说

小弟真的不玩tag了,一方面是欠太多了,另一方面是每次玩了都精疲力尽。aduh,我负荷不了。

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Koi in the dust whirl

Listening to : Valder Fields - Tamas Wells

After few hours of struggling, I finally got to finish my paper relief assignments. Early of the morning, my roommate found me lying on the floor in living room like a corpse.

Actually, it haven't completely finish by that time. Thanks to da tong who came to wake me up after i get some real rest in the room and helped me to color my koi fish.

Tadah!! It's presentable in the end.


The camera is a lomo camera- fisheye. On top of the camera actually really got a koi fish emboss which done by myself. I'm quite HAO LIAN with that and teased by sheng and da tong. The smoke is cut from the tracing paper and stick onto the background. This cost me a lot of time and even made my finger injured.

But, too bad it's out of the theme we were required to make which is the paper relief. My work is already consider as paper sculpture. So, i can't really get high marks. Although is in that way, I still very satisfied with what i have done.

14 comments:

yong cheng said...

nice one dude~

幸福王子 said...

so bad u cant get high mark ~
anyway that is a fantastic work ~

Vivien said...

It's beautiful :)

Get some sleep, you.
Your eyebags worse than mine :(

Hope youre doing well!

迷迭香 said...

wasai!!
3D paper koi....O.O

桀森 said...

原來英文有這樣子分的喔~~
可是中文應該都是叫紙雕吧~~
2D&3D的~~
fisheye跑一條魚出來~厲害~~ ^^

歪歪 aka Kay said...

不錯~

很有創意。雖然拿不到高分,
但努力還是值得的。

窮光蛋市長 said...

真的觉得很美,而且应该很花心思咯!不简单!虽然不高分!加油咯!支持你!^^

Xing Tells You said...

YENG! hope you can get higher marks next time lo~

Nick尼克仔 said...

walao...
then I dun know whether what can score high mark lo...
that's awesome you know?
gosh...very nice you know?

thomas said...

very nice....
bt so sad u hv so low marks.when u free, teach me hw to do...hehe...:P

【lun】 said...

自己滿意就好,很好看啊,好像蠻好意頭的.x)

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

First impression is very good.

7u1 said...

very nice o...
sure very hard to do...

明仔(Anson) said...

when u want pass ur fish to me? i plan to hang it at my house's wall