我说

小弟真的不玩tag了,一方面是欠太多了,另一方面是每次玩了都精疲力尽。aduh,我负荷不了。

Monday, September 14, 2009

The Colorful Unsolved Rubik Cube

It has been a long time since the last time i blogged in English. I think this will makes bui wei very happy because she doesn't need to translate my blog page for this time.
The first week for my second semester has passed just like that. But it doesn't make me bored or anything and tons of assignment still is a must for us. In this week, I went to quite some places such as Fullhouse, Ikea, Ikano, The Curve, SS2 and Puchong.

It was a wonderful memory for us going to Fullhouse together. Although we got lost since we don't really know the direction and due to some circumstance(someone has pointed the wrong direction). The food there was quite okay and the environment is superb. Photo snapping has never stop. I'm really addicted to green tea cake.

Afterward, my teammates and me went to Ikea-Ikano-The Curve for photo snapping session(environment) and group discussion for assignments. Too bad for others can't follow.

The night was still young when we were leaving Ikea at 10.30pm. So, we decided to go to SS2 for yamcha session. We did some chit-chating at a Taiwanese restaurant. When the clock strikes 1, we called that a day.

The following morning was my first drawing class. Oh gosh, waking up in the early of morning is torturing me after all sort of activities have been carry out. But still, i enjoyed my class. I just drank a cup of milo kosong ice(my usual drink) as my breakfast after the class since my stomach was not feeling well for past few days. Vision art, we spent so much of money at there once again. Duh.

After some mental conflicts happened within myself, I made up my mind to go to Puchong with my friends for the purpose of doing assignments together. I only got WOW this word to describe what I have seen at Puchong. haha. I will just keep it as a secret. Well, the time I spent at Puchong is quite worth.

Night time, I went for a movie with some my friends. We watched Gamer and I don't think it worth RM12. Who want to buy me Orphan DVD. Cetak rompak will do.

I did few things i think is quite cool. Such as lying down in Ikea and snap picture while people are passing by and watching you like they saw some kind of freak. Pushing a trolley with a big toy figure sitting in it around my rental house area to get my friend before we go to Sunway Pyramid together. I think I will try something new out in the future.




I also spent quite an amount of money on few things. I get a strap for my camera and bla-bla-bla.. But I got something that is totally gorgeous for myself.

Hint:


The secret will be revealed soon. Stay tuned. :)

10 comments:

桀森 said...

知道了咧~~ :P
哇哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈~~
至於那長長的angmore~~
晚上才慢慢看~~
最重要搶沙發~ :p

桀森 said...

果然是我~
快~頒獎頒獎~ :P

fufu said...

you had your hair cut huuh?? erm yeah i heart fullhouse too...especially the car :) was taking number of pictures with the car well with friends... nice weiiii~~

kiM said...

i noe wat izzit...
muahahaha~
its a camera!!!
spoil u~

迷迭香 said...

so where is the photo of u lying down in Ikea? o.O

Nick尼克仔 said...

A new camera...
haiz....
children nowadays all damn rich...
btw...you do have really great time with your friends...
JEALOUS.

Akira 思胜 said...

不懂是什么咯... 等你告诉我们啦...

gwen said...

saw it b4 at GALA GALA ~
simi blackbird.
urs gonna pinkbird.
saw ur profile pic too...
the 'rain' spec drag me to click on it . =D

thomas said...

haha, i know wat it is ady.....u so happy wt this things.....n oso u hv suffer so many days taking bread coz of this thingz....huhu....:P

Vivien said...

I THOUGHT YOU BOUGHT FOR YOUR FRIEND!??!?!

And btw use macro lah! LOL.
It's the flower sign.

OMG YELLOW :D :D