我说

小弟真的不玩tag了,一方面是欠太多了,另一方面是每次玩了都精疲力尽。aduh,我负荷不了。

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The long sigh of a naive boy

Listening to : Jon Mclaughlin - Human

The weather is still that insanely hot, WTH. Actually, the enclosed office without proper cooling system is the reason I feel hot every second now. Kai ye, please ask somebody to service the air conditional if you don't want to see your kai zai died because of dehydrated while working.

Hookay, just forget the fact that I had been half-boiled and moves on.

Oh my, my scalp fur has reached the length that touches my eyes if I didn't push it aside. Looks like it's the time for me to a hair cut and i feel i want something short, quite short. So, I asked Vivien what hairstyle I can get next yesterday. She told me that I have nice cheekbone and anything will do it beside keep mentioning how cute her oppa taemin is. I was wondering is that such thing true before I get distracted by nice bokeh pictures she shown me and WII playing session with Willy boy. And then the conversation ended up with no result.

Vivien said my hair is ugly last time( Amy heard that ) but telling me it is nice now, confusing right? And both the hairstyles are the same obviously, okay?

It's been a bit lifeless after I came to KL since i only have to work and goes through a normal lifestyle. Oh well, at least I won't get hungry or can't sleep well anyway and I appreciate that. Thanks God.

Somehow and for some reason, i started to blog in English recently. Who knows this will continue for how long. Until then, everyone please has a good day. =D

Edited : The office has turned cool suddenly few minutes after i posted this. Isn't that a marvelous miracle. hehehe
Edited again : There are 3 people servicing the air conditional now. I just posted about that then they are here. Such coincident.

14 comments:

歪歪 aka Kay said...

現在這個髮型也不錯~
只是瀏海長了點

我受不了瀏海蓋過眼睛的感覺,
很癢~而且還會阻礙視線!

迷迭香 said...

with weather this hot, u might want to consider "thining" ur curtain... :p
to at least improve the ventilation mar ~

迷迭香 said...

i think u should post abt winning lottery ticket next :P

Akira 思胜 said...

怎么最近一直写英文的哦?

fufu said...

yeah...damn hot lately...i miss sabah...the weather there is better....sunny but windy =)... i want some rain now

牛奶 Milk said...

怎么寫英文了?

zzhen said...

我也想說這個髮型不錯
文不看了
我英文太爛><

還有
我的文章跟你鬧著玩啦
笑笑就好囉

Nick尼克仔 said...

真的很热啊!
这几天真的很想死。
你的样子看起来有点像
....吴卓曦。
香港tvb那个。

CHloe said...

哇,你的刘海和我一样呢!哈哈哈~厚厚。

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Cut short short hair like me, easy to dry after taking bath.

karenc 采茶女 said...

Short hair - very fast dry
Short hair - very hard to maintain the same length.
But anywya, go and give urself a new haircut. Who knows u might attract even more gals with ur new hairstyle?

Dandioy said...

流海酱长,不热吗?

宿影 said...

我喜欢看到男生的浏海是短的,可是不要太短,怕看起来傻傻的,呵呵~

迷迭香 said...

Because u said: The office has turned cool suddenly few minutes after i posted this...


so pls give us the 4D before u post ya ~ ^O^