我说

小弟真的不玩tag了,一方面是欠太多了,另一方面是每次玩了都精疲力尽。aduh,我负荷不了。

Monday, April 13, 2009

Just grab the star

Yes, I'm doubting whether I have the talent or not.
Yes, there are a lot of people that more talented than me.
Yes, I cannot draw well.
Yes, others can draw better than me.
Yes, I don't have the basic of drawing.
Yes, I have never learn the skills of drawing from any teacher.


But,

who cares? At least, I don't care at all. =D

In my opinion, this is not a "I CAN OR CANNOT DO THIS" matter. It is a "I'M GOING OR NOT GOING TO DO IT" matter.

Since I have been given the chance, I just need to give it a damn try. Well, I can't deny that i will be needed to face some problems. But, what else i have to do beside solving them. :)

Actually, this post is dedicated to my friends or some random stranger who is facing hard time recently no matter in study or whatever problem. I'm such a optimism and lazy little boy which gonna reach 20 after two years..damn vivien, stop reminding me about this. I couldn't be bothered by such bitchy problem.

Pessimistic, please get your ass out of my friends' mind. There is no more place for you, they have already reserved all the space for me. My dear friends, right? I know "YES" is going to be the answer for the question. =D

Oh, the spring under the full moon is waiting for us.



Yea, today is my dear mummy's birthday. Mum, happy birthday and I do love you so much. (Yes, I have called my mum to wish her since I'm in KL currently and can't celebrate with her.)







P/S : Bibien, I did blog in english now!! Are you reading? You better did read it.
P/P/S : To others, please ignore my poor grammar. You can't see it. You can't see it. Did you saw something weird? Narh, sure you didn't. =D

19 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

其实你写英文还不赖呢...

fufu said...

yes totally agree just be yourself, each of us has the different ability that you might not discover yours yet =p

erm... i cant draw but i can make beautiful greeting cards, i cat swim but i can snorkelling see the fishes, i cant fly but i did sky diving in new zealand... well just observe thing from other angle and you can definitely live the life up :)

Chi Leong said...

akira 我也这样觉得
这篇文章读起来觉得你好像很激动了
cool down oh

thomas said...

NVMIND la, drawing, nx time u juz simply say u learn drawing from me lol....lolz...haha
suddenly blog in english,bcoz of vivien?o bibien?haha...

Ed said...

Just like I dunno how to shoot movie but end up taking a film course..? O__O

Ahha do what you like, like what you do =)

AnNelf said...

eng!! i try my best to read...
my eng very poor....

Nate River said...

祝你妈妈生日快乐^^

zzhen said...

apa awak tulis
tak faham lah
haha

karenc 采茶女 said...

对,做人就应该乐观点。

喔,英文还不赖。多写多读多讲就多进步咯。

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

“Did you saw something weird?”. After "Did" must use presence tense. ooo, i do not see this mistake. :P

I thought open the wrong website, that this website normally in chinese language, but today not.

Unknown said...

羡慕你的英文~
赫赫~
我也会improve我的英文,加油!

KazkiBear said...

yeah!!we dun care bou other's profession..jz did it well n prove 4 urself..other ppl cnt steal ur talent wat..u cn!! trust me..handed me~~

Unknown said...

=)哎哟,只要相信自己可以做到就行了~加油

祝你妈妈生日快乐

阿Don said...

哈哈
我也使没有drawing skil那些
紧张
你去toa我在dasein XD
两个都没basic
一定要努力努力
因为我比你老两年
哈哈

不过相信你应该会比我有天份!哈哈
看你做的娃娃就懂

ⓉⒾⒻⒻⒶⓃⓎ said...

Try your best^^

gambateh!!!

HansonLi said...

- akira :
还有许多人写得比我好呀 >.<

- fufu :
yep,totally agree with you
give me five =D

- that my goal :
真的还好而已
其实没有激动 只是我的英文用法是如此
呵呵呵

- tom :
how if later i made u ashamed??
bibien and vivien is the same person
a cousin that keep asking me to blog in english

= mr.Ed :
yea,something like that
and i love what i'm doing now =D

- 乌巴乍 :
the english i used is just simple english
sure u can understand it
hehe ^^

- Nate river :
我代我妈和你说谢谢 =D

- vivien :
hey vivien u slut
this post has made me suffer alot u know?
u also talented what
talented in fashion and especially shopping XD
just don't be in dept after 10 years,okay?

- 龙猫 :
post yang seterusnya saya tulis dalam melayu,mahu??

- karenc 采茶女 :
对!!我超乐观的 所以烦恼打不赢我的
哈哈哈
我没想要英文进步 是因为有人要求我写英文的贴 T.T

- chin weng :
yes,u can't seeit u can't see it.
hahahaha

u came to the write place and just please don't leave this place

- ah_man :
不要羡慕 因为你也可以的
加油加油!!

- kazkibear :
yea!!that's why i'm taking art now~
and i trust you!!

- 杨宝贝 :
对对,你可别会说别人哦
你也要相信自己 你是行的!!

谢谢你哦 =D

- 阿Don :
我也是很紧张呀
两年不算啥啦 没有关系的
我们一起拼吧!!

那些娃娃也还好 你一定也行的!!

- 慧 Khor :
thanks yaa
hehe

zzhen said...

英文很好hor
但是我看不懂
哈哈

paul lee said...

Dun try ur best but do ur best.
加油。

我有位朋友的美术很差,没底的,去了the one,
画工进步很多。
所以不需要担心的!

HansonLi said...

- 龙猫 :
我英文没有很好啦
没关系 我恢复华语了
嘻嘻嘻

- paul lee :
好 我会的!!

我就当你另一个那样的朋友吧
呵呵呵