我说

小弟真的不玩tag了,一方面是欠太多了,另一方面是每次玩了都精疲力尽。aduh,我负荷不了。

Monday, April 27, 2009

In the summer sunny days

Listening to Kelly Clarkson - Cry

Sigh, I'm back to work now after a week rest. The office is insanely HOT HOT HOT. I feel like I'm a piggy that being roasted in a super huge oven. I'm melting..melting..evaporating..evaporating..and gonna disappear soon...

Beside of melting, I have to drown immerse myself into hell-loads of paper work. The damn stubborn old photostat machine is bullying me by making sure the paper jam happened all the time.

Recently, the rhythm of my life has turned slower and slower compared to last time. What I have did in past few months were just some boring stuffs and etc(excluded yam-cha/movie sessions with my friends).

The fire inside my heart has been put off for a while now. Hopefully I'll get some sparks back after I started my further study in May. I will start to go to college on 7th of may in case you all want to know.

I have been looked at the sunset for few days and I totally love it. Opens up the window and let the wind blows through your face. It's refreshing and sensational. Isn't that an enjoyable moment?

Not forget to mention that I'm going to Taiwan this year for kai ye's annual company trip. My brother and his girlfriend are going along instead of my parent. Please, my class please don't clash with the trip.

That's all for now, I have to jump back to those paper works for the sake of my salary. Ciao.



*Darn it, the bloody hot weather makes me can't bersemangant at all. Holly crap, it's just an excuse for me to be lazy.

15 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

天气这么热, 要喝多点水咯!

14 said...

不要一直忙着做工咯,要休息咯。。。哈哈

ahtheng said...

TAIWAN! omg !!!!!!!!!!! shopping for sure !awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
envy envy.....
when u all going? dec? can i pay u and go tgt?

Unknown said...

要去台灣了, 很棒哦!

Unknown said...

我因为这种天气而生病了

Unknown said...

>< 我给你钱,你帮我买些东西嘛

Yean Foong said...

get your life start rolling~!

Nick尼克仔 said...

Keep melting
Keep Keep melting love~
哈哈
工作的时间就是不知道怎么过得特别慢。
尤其是在大热天。
唉~

Unknown said...

酱好可以去台湾。。。我也想去。。。

Dandioy said...

没事多喝水,多喝水没事~~~^^

小虫 said...

一起去跳海吧!!!!

orientation 当天认识多点人啦~呵呵

3ugene said...

天气真的很热
不过还好我工作地点不会热~
不要病倒哦。。

3ugene said...

天气真的很热
不过还好我工作地点不会热~
不要病倒哦。。

karenc 采茶女 said...

台湾~可以把我藏在行李袋里面带去吗?

迷迭香 said...

the weather is extremely hot and i can feel myself drying up pretty quickly >.<"