我说

小弟真的不玩tag了,一方面是欠太多了,另一方面是每次玩了都精疲力尽。aduh,我负荷不了。

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm your dad and I said SLOW DOWN

The week before was such a hectic week.

*Rushing in order to finish 4 portraits of myself in different way with 250 essay each portrait for the history mid-term project. Sleep like dead corpse afterward.
*Did a mock up which looks like a polystyrene rice box for packaging design project.
*Drew 3 thumbnails of maximalism+RGB concept+animal themed for computer graphic final project.
*Finish a figure and first body figure drawing after I overslept. Luckily lecturer didn't collect the sketchbook since mine is unfinished.
*Designed a whole set of lower case alphabet based on flower-theme in proper proportion which looks like banana skin and some say condom.

Overall, everything is still under control except for the submission of documents for PTPTN. It was such a mess. I only got to know that the officer will be here after two days on Wednesday. While, I don't have all the needed documents on my hand. After some hardship, I still didn't get the enough things needed. But, in the morning of Friday, i finally managed to get everything. The part that made me mad was I have to queue up from about 11am until 4pm to get the submission done. Somemore, the incharged department didn't tell us to be fully prepared. My friends and me were running around to get the documents we missed. Furthermore, the officers and some of the students were so annoying to piss people off. Luckily it ended up I passed. Otherwise...

Thus, I was extremely late for the Calligraphy class and i felt insanely exhausted. I decided not to go to the Halloween Night then. After i got some rest, we went for a movie-Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Yea, that movie is quite amusing in my opinion. After the movie, I met one of my primary schoolmate and that day was her birthday! I got slight fever after the movie. Duh.

Now, I'm trying to get out of my safe territory and think out of the box in any aspect. Hopefully everything gonna be alright.




Starbucks is my another classroom.

2 comments:

迷迭香 said...

hope u have a wonderful week ahead ~ ^_^

mellifluous @ neiviviven said...

Starbucks is always the best place~ =)