我说

小弟真的不玩tag了,一方面是欠太多了,另一方面是每次玩了都精疲力尽。aduh,我负荷不了。

Friday, October 23, 2009

Striked by lightning, BOOM

Listening to : The Buil Up - King of Convenience



Due to the reason that I have to respect my friend, the another part of our story will be uploaded after some times.

Quite amount of things had happened recently. This made me upset for certain time. Luckily, friends are around by my side whenever, wherever, and whatever. A lot of thanks i want to say to them. And, I think you all knew that I am talking about you. Cheng is right. I can't take yang from you all that much.

Well, i did learn that smiling when u are sad is actually quite simple. Just with few steps or actions then it will works. Credit goes to 鸡鸡 who can make me smile that easily. As he said, one more minute you feel happy, one minute less you feel sad. Hey 鸡鸡, you should apply them on yourself as well. Cheer up ya.

Thinking of the way to reduce stress, maybe i should go for some shopping. Loads of stuff are in my current wishlist. But narh, i don't have that much of money to be wasted just like that. Delicious meal or Starbucks would be okay and satisfy me.


Simplicity is just the most basic keynote to make your life great. *wink*






Benny's bed is just too comfortable for me to resist! Paiseh..

4 comments:

迷迭香 said...

easily satisfied or being simple is also a type of happiness...
dun set the the target too high
dun make ur life so miserable
takes things easy, k ~ ^_^

thomas said...

yaya, cheers up.....happy always, hanhan

7u1 said...

it ’s meaningful.
the 鸡鸡say one.
one more minute you feel happy, one minute less you feel sad.

Vivien said...

Why be sad when you can think of me!

:) <3