我说

小弟真的不玩tag了,一方面是欠太多了,另一方面是每次玩了都精疲力尽。aduh,我负荷不了。

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

yeee-hah, urbanscape

Last week, I went for the Urbanscapes event which held at KLPAC with my besties.

Had lunch together with su ann at subway before taking KTM to there.

Meet up with ting ting who is missing in action for a long time at there.

And also kai lee. She took part in the 'Angkat Rumah' program which is really moving a wooden house by using human energy. So, better don't mess with her.

Off course, me. :)

See, I'm so excited to be able to attend the event.

Bumped into zhe hui who already saw me at KTM station from far far away.

Waiting.

Waiting for the music performance to start with johnson beside me playing with ipod touch. Eating choki choki, childhood favourite chocolate stick and that's the Casio watch given by my brother as early birthday present. :D

We went to a western restaurant, Palete Palette which located near by Pavilion to have our dinner.

Photo session, 1.. 2..

SMILE :)

Nice to meet you, mr. funny kai bing. If wasn't you, we wouldn't have chance to enjoy our wonderful time at Palete Palette. Thanks yaa.

I was so exhausted at the end of the day since I didn't sleep the night before.

Well, Urbanscapes wasn't a very well-organised or marvelous event, but it could be considered quite okie for me. Somemore, it's different when the condition is attending it with besties along. Get a music cd and 2 pieces of DC old Batman comic for my ownself. Thanks brother for getting me the Casio watch and free Havaianas pink slipper from kai lee. I actually bumped into few people i know, should have take photo with them. A happy day indeed. :D

No comments: