我说

小弟真的不玩tag了,一方面是欠太多了,另一方面是每次玩了都精疲力尽。aduh,我负荷不了。

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hey, that's mine

The moon is bright. 

The 1st sem of my 2nd year in college finally has started. A week has passed and I'm quite happy with the things that am going to learn through out this sem.

Well. before the hectic life starts all over again, I managed to gain some property from my wish list. First of all, I bought more than ten books which i haven't get the chance to finish them off YET. I got some really nice movie to watch by downloading. For goes green, i bought a nice tumbler since i got habit of drinking at starbucks. The most important is i got my mac book pro into hands finally. Somemore, I also bought a wacom bamboo pen for assignment-use. And, and, am using adobe CS5 as well. :)

Now, i can't wait for my brother to help me get the TWISTED MIND OF 1000 TENTACLES illustration book for me. Adding up my chinese new year photos and my another roll of developed silde photos. HOPEFULLY IT WON'T BE LONG.

Okie, the life is still goes on wonderfully for me. I do enjoy it. :D

2 comments:

Vivien said...

Oh wo de Tien! A post in English ♥

Get enough sleep!!!!!!!! :(
Have a good semester! :)

7u1 said...

bcoz u enjoy,
so your life be wonderful~